Canon Career Days
Our search for the next Canon STAR Sales Professional starts now. We are hiring Corporate Sales Professionals for Multi-function Office Equipment & Solutions (Small Medium Enterprises and/or Strategic Enterprise Units).
For this position we’re looking for candidates who have a proven track record in direct sales of services/solutions to corporate customers.
The Canon Corporate Sales Professional is primarily responsible for generating new business in multifunction office equipment (with print, copy, fax, scan and email functions) and document solutions to potential corporate customers in targeted market segments.
- Direct mentorship with Senior Management
- Face and solve real challenges across the company
- You get to see live tough business decisions
- Receive first-hand guidance in everything you do
- Accelerate your learning curve and gain invaluable work experience
- Able to meet many types of corporate customers as Canon serves all industries
- Full-time employment with competitive salary, commission scheme & benefits
Upon completion, job placement for the right sales teams based on skillsets, passion and expertise gained throughout this period.
- Desire to win
- Want to earn as much as you can
- Want to work in a Global MNC
- Keen to excel in Public Speaking
- Help your corporate customers to solve their challenges
- Teamwork attitude
- Analytical and Proactive
- Fluency in English verbal and written
- Minimum Diploma/Degree; preferably economics or business or Information Technology direction.
- Candidate with corporate sales experience, and familiar with office automation equipment, IT solution system and solutions or networking products will have an advantage;
- Those with a minimum of 5 years of experience in corporate consultative selling sales in which you have achieved demonstrable success, shall be considered for the Strategic Enterprise Unit team. Proven experience in complex sales processes with multiple stakeholders becomes an advantage.
What’s on offer?
- Attractive commission scheme and remuneration package
- Fixed and variable bonuses
- Fixed travelling allowance
- Mobile phone subsidy
- Comprehensive Medical benefits
- Flexible Benefits
- Dental benefits
- Optical benefits
- EPF employer at 16%
- Excellent Learning & Development Plan
- 5-days work week
- Vacation Subsidy
- Many others
What to bring?
Your updated resume, SPM certificate, highest education certificates, MyKad/NRIC, passport-sized photo, latest payslip and other relevant documents
Fresh graduates who are passionate in a sales career are strongly encouraged to apply.
Come and meet us at Canon Career Day on 7 & 8 October (9am to 1pm) to find out how you can kick-start your Corporate Sales Career with Canon!
Please scan this QR code to visit and SHARE the Event post, too!
For more information, please contact:
Canon Marketing (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (Human Resources Division)
Tel: +603-5568 2233/2236 | Fax: +603-5567 9694